For a collection of all our previous recipes, check out our blog here
Ingredients (1 Serving)
- 150g steak (rump, rib-eye, sirloin etc.)
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 tsp. oil
Ingredients for bulgogi sauce
- 2 tbsp. shoyu Japanese soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp. onion, very finely sliced
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Toast the white sesame seeds in a dry frying pan for 15 seconds.
- Mix all the ingredients for the bulgogi sauce together with the toasted sesame seeds and marinade the steak for 20 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan and add the butter and oil, then cook the steak adding all the sauce as well for 3 minutes each side.
Delicious served with rice/potatoes, green vegetables and Korean kimchi pickle if you can get hold of some. You can also use a bottle of ready made bulgogi sauce if you're in a rush!
Recipe of the month